21.11.12

Beautiful handmade things


After deciding that this year I won't spend a penny in big brand companies, I've prepared this post full of lovely things thatfrom little artisans that could work as a Christmas gift.

1. One of the first shops on Etsy were I bought. Rose and Anchor.  So simple and beautiful !
2. Who doesn't want a new mug?? Always are welcomed. From A sleep from day .
3. Punio shop on Etsy is full of ilustrations.
4. Really beautiful this handmade bag, but off of my budget. From Agustine Leather God.
5. A striped pouch from Barnacle Bags.
6. Rings from SD Marie jewelery.
7. Fancy necklace. From Petite Co. Never enough for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...