2.8.12

THINGS I NEED: FOR A TROPICAL PARTY



 1. Some DIY to do before.  2. Even if we have our chairs always is more funny to use those folding chairs .  3. A good shaker to prepare your Mojitos.   4. Those flower collars so typical from Hawai.  5. A lot of fruit to snack.   6. With the Mojitos can't miss those umbrellas.  7. A straw hat (even if the party is at night).



Today I'm organizing a tropical party at home, just to celebrate my birthday(is tomorrow), the beginning of my summer  and that I've finished my degree (hurra!).  It is always funnier organizing a  thematic party where all the guest can be involved.  There is still a lot of things to do... let'see what can I get to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...