1.8.12

***

So yes, i can finally say that I'm an architect.
As you will now if you follow the blog I have been working the whole year in my final project degree. Last week I handed  it in, and now it's done !
It has been such a hard weeks that were followed by a really stressful day, where I had to display my final project in front of my tutor and some others invited architects.  I was really nervous during the previous hours, but then  I just did it. It wasn't the best of the presentations, but  yeah, enough to have good and bad comments, and now be able to say that I'm architect !

I hope that, now, I will write one day and other in this deserted blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...