7.7.12




Two years ago, here I was, surrounded of beautiful nature. I was in a Cooperation trip, in the north of Brasil. I don't know why, but I haven't talked to much about this amazing trip. I spent most of my time outdoors. I had my concerns, like when I couldn't withdrawal money from the ATM( a big problem!), but I was really active. Not staying closed at home, sitting everyday in the same chair, like I've been doing from January. And still one month more.   
Luckily this weekend I'm off. Off home, but still with my work to do and with my laptop. At least, I will change my views.  I'm going to a coastal village, Sant Pol (half an hour from Barcelona). 

Enjoy your weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...