30.3.12

Any ideas?


1,3,6 and 8 are from MANGO
2,5 from ZARA
4,7,9 are from NAF-NAF

Hi !! How is going?
  I'm looking for a dress I need to wear in a Wedding (It is on june, and in the evening.)  I would like a bright coloured dress, or maybe a long skirt ! My favourite here are the  1, 2 and  4  I need your opinion!!

   I really fancy a dress, but I want a dress that  could work as a summer dress, so I not keen on  spending a lot of money in a dress I might wear one time or two.  
   And then another question: it is said that when the wedding is at the evening, you have to wear long dress, and that is the case. What do you think about?   I also love this yellow skirt from Mango (1) . Do you think it is enough formal for a Wedding?

What do you think ? Which are your favourites?

6 comments:

  1. m'agraden el 3, 5 i 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mi m¡ m'agraden els mateixos que a rebe, i tb el 7
    (está en mes colors?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mi m'agraden el 3,6 i 9 (si està en un altre color). Jo crec que repetiré un dels vestits que ja tinc...
    lo únic que em farà falta son tacons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holaaa! Pues a ver, sinceramente opino que el 2 lo tienes que descartar .... Sí, también es de mis favoritos,pero.. la transparencia para una boda quizás no sea lo más apropiado :)
    El 1, y el 7 son perfectos y el número 4 y 9 también me han encantado :) Además si son de NAf-naf tienes menos posibilidades de coincidir con alguien llevando el mismo vestido!!! (espero haberte ayudado aunque sea un poquito, yo soy una indecisa... jejeje) Un besito!
    Pásate por mi blog:

    http://bimbaymery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! No había pensado ni en lo de las transparencias ni en lo de que comprandolo en Naf-naf tengo menos posibilidades de coincidir con nadie más !
      Ahora solo falta hacer ruta por las tiendas, y ver que tal me quedan ! Ya os contaré!

      Delete
  5. Of your favorites I think I would choose number 4 - but if I was getting a dress for myself, it would definitely be number 7! I love green at the moment, and that dress has the perfect shape for me... :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...