21.4.11

Cadaqués






Cadaqués is a little village close to the sea. Lots of tiles and white houses decorating them. In the 1960’s and 1970’s, lot of Bohemians, artists and intellectuals arrived there to live. Things have changed a lot since then, although artists and bohemians still visit Cadaques, most of the permanent visitors belong to the Catalan haute bourgeoisie. I like to came here in winter, where there are nobody, just the local people. Some time ago in the university we made an exercise there, one house for an artist and his atelier-studio. I loved this exercise.

1 comment:

  1. When I hear about Cadaqués, I always remember Salvador Dalí... I'd love to visit his Casa-Museu!

    (Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the interview :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write in English, Spanish, Català, Português or Italiano. Thanks! Moltes grácies per comentar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...